Living Free group meetings are Thursday from 6:30pm – 7:30pm. Bro. Robert & Sis. Miranda Troutman will be leading the group. Everyone is welcome. Come as you are!
Living Free is a non-profit Christian ministry that provides churches and ministries with small group training and discipleship curriculums that focus on helping people prevent and overcome life-controlling issues. The materials are biblically-based, Christ-centered, and designed to benefit all church members—challenging them to examine their own lives and equipping them to reach their communities by addressing the heart-felt needs of people.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in the virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.